RAGE WebCrusher offers one-click website optimization, reducing the time it takes for your website to load in your customer's web browser. Create your web site any way you like then run it through RAGE WebCrusher and publish it to your web server. In less than 5 minutes you will have a faster loading web site with absolutely no additional work on your part. RAGE WebCrusher reduces the size of your image files as well as your web page code. Whether you built your website with iWeb, Rapidweaver, Dreamweaver or RAGE WebDesign, RAGE WebCrusher can ensure your website loads as fast as possible for your customers.
What's new in this version:
[NEW] WebCrusher has been updated for Retina Macs
[FIX] WebCrusher will no longer let you overwrite the website folder you import. You must have a different location specified in the preferences
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Develop the websites.
- Create the Flash-based websites with impressive effects.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Create/modify WebDesign plugins.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Track search engine rankings in over 100 search engines.
- Create the desired guides' layout.
- Track, manage & determine domain value.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Package any file as an Adobe SWF or SWC.
- Access keywords in two meta tags of your Web site and create it...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content