RAGE WebCrusher offers one-click website optimization, reducing the time it takes for your website to load in your customer's web browser. Create your web site any way you like then run it through RAGE WebCrusher and publish it to your web server. In less than 5 minutes you will have a faster loading web site with absolutely no additional work on your part. RAGE WebCrusher reduces the size of your image files as well as your web page code. Whether you built your website with iWeb, Rapidweaver, Dreamweaver or RAGE WebDesign, RAGE WebCrusher can ensure your website loads as fast as possible for your customers.
What's new in this version:
[NEW] WebCrusher has been updated for Retina Macs
[FIX] WebCrusher will no longer let you overwrite the website folder you import. You must have a different location specified in the preferences
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Develop the websites.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage business database applications.
- Create the Flash-based websites with impressive effects.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Logfile analysis using an interactive graphical site map.
- Create/modify WebDesign plugins.
- Create & manage sites.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Optimize HTML & images, reducing the size of your pages.
- Track search engine rankings in over 100 search engines.
- Create the desired guides' layout.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content