Decoder tells your PC to "listen" for an audio signal from the TV. Once that sound is "heard" by your PC (through the microphone or an audio patch from your TV to your soundcard) the software points your browser to where the television broadcaster wants it to go.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- WCEUSBS driver.
- Watch your favorite TV channels online.
- Bring High Definition sound to YouTube, iTunes, Spotify, Pandor...
- Change your voice and add sound effects to games and voice chat...
- Record TV on your PC.
- Manage and modify your music and commercials using mixes.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Text editor designed for programmers.
- SbsPcmcia driver.