WebCalendarMaker (WCM) creates HTML calendars that are easy to customize to match the look and feel of your site. Included templates can be edited and then the code from the template file can be pasted into WCM so that every calendar you export will have the exact look you want. look at the sample calendars on our site!
Calendars have pop-up windows to display details of the events such as Description, Time Start & End, Contact Name and E-Mail or Web Site links.
All Event and Calendar HTML is exported into the proper folder so that all you have to do is upload the Calendar Folder to your site. You can create links to specific months or link to a special file which will then redirect your user to the current month.
What's new in this version:
- FEATURES added in 1.4.6
- Fixed a bug that caused events on Saturday to appear at the top of the calendars.
- FEATURES added in 1.4.5
- Completely NEW improved interface!
- NEW MONTH view shows more information and allows for adding and editing events without jumping back and forth between the WEEK view and the MONTH view.
- NEW - click on the Date to jump into the proper row of the events for editing.
- NEW extended WEEK view now allows for editing for ... See all new features »