Red Snapper is a light-weight Safari plugin that lets you capture web pages - exactly as they appear on screen. You can send them to a file, or to the clipboard, as images or vector-based PDFs (with links!) It captures the whole web page - eliminating the need to cut, paste and crop multiple screen-shots when trying to create an image or PDF. Best of all, it's one-click simple... right there on Safari's toolbar.
What's new in this version:
- [NEW] Added support for the Mailplane application. (Mailplane 2.3.1+)
- [NEW] Added support for OpenMeta tags. (Mac OS X 10.5+ only)
- [NEW] Added Flickr sharing
- [MOD] Added Evernote settings screen.
- [MOD] WebKit Nightly Build support. *WebKit nightly builds change, well, nightly. We can not guarantee the plugin will work with every build, on every day. Use at your own risk.
- [MOD] Snapping web pages that are already PDF documents now produces... See all new features »