From DigitByte Studio:
Wav Combiner can join wav or wave files into one large wav file. No matter what input wav formats are, such as different sample frequency, channels or bits per sample, Wav Combiner can merge or join them to one wav file with same parameter. (Wav or Wave is short for waveform-audio format.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Delete unwanted scenes from video files.
- Convert popular media formats to WAV.
- Bring High Definition sound to YouTube, iTunes, Spotify, Pandor...
- Convert videos to & from all popular formats.
- Change your voice and add sound effects to games and voice chat...
- Convert your RM and RMVB files to WAV format and vice versa.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Transform your Realmedia files into different audio and video f...
- Convert WMV file to a wav file.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: