Convert the information in an Exchange Mailbox or a PST to individual Outlook messages, maintaining the folder format. The entire mail archive can then be written to a CD-ROM disc and given to the user. Messages can be opened directly from the CD-ROM and will still contain the original formatting and any attachments. Also, due to the way that Outlook maintains the information within a message file the location can be searched to find information that exists in the subject or body of the message.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Record and play calls from various instant messengers and Skype...
- Import Mac OS Entourage e-mails to Microsoft Outlook.
- Open, view, and extract data from TNEF-encoded messages.
- Copy, move, or delete duplicate files from dbx files or Outlook...
- Save selected .MSG files, folders, or the entire Inbox in bulk ...
- Remove dupes from your Outlook Express Inbox folder.
- Outlook Express backup.
- Open and view PST format files without Microsoft Outlook.
- Convert your non-Outlook e-mails and import them into Microsoft...
- Send & receive encrypted mail using outlook/outlook express.
- Protect and backup your Windows Mail data.