From Applian Technologies:
Make super-high quality videos from any online source with WM Capture. WM Capture uses a unique high speed capture technology to create a near perfect reproduction of what you see on screen, playable as a Windows Media Video file. WM Capture records video from ANY Web site, regardless of format. It even records DVD's playing on your PC. If you can watch it you can save it. WM Capture does not circumvent DRM (Digital Rights Management) or any copy protection technology so it's 100% legal world-wide. In addition to WM Capture's high speed capture technology, the program also includes a proprietary MPEG-2 codec for even more outstanding picture quality. Other screen capture programs cannot process video data fast enough to make acceptable videos. WM Capture's special design uses the most advanced high-speed video processing technology, and the results are amazing. Even the toughest video types like full motion sports play back perfectly. To make it easy to capture a portion of your screen, WM Capture can often automatically locate the region of your screen where video will be played. Or, you can choose to mark an area of the screen manually by moving markers yourself. Either way, setting up your recording area is a snap. The first time you run WM Capture, you'll need to make sure you can record audio and video properly. WM Capture will make it's best guess as to what the audio settings should be, but you can override them if you like. Once the Audio Source and Input are selected, click Test to ensure you can record audio. After a few seconds, if the test is successful, click OK to save the audio settings. Once the audio parameters are set, you can focus on recording videos. To start recording videos you need to mark a region of the screen to record, and then you can start, stop or pause recording. Once you've finished recording, you can see your last recorded video by simply clicking Play.
What's new in this version: Version 5.2.1 new features: record from a second monitor, still video image capture, DVD ready videos, Scheduled recording, dual track audio recording, more video codecs and video formats, supports non-administrative accounts.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Convert, edit video and audio files for multimedia devices.
- Convert and edit your video files adding slide shows and titles...
- Play all the most popular video and audio formats.
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Convert your videos to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, MP4, H264, AVI, ...
- Add audio/video codecs and filters to playback any video file.
- Edit movies and other video recordings on a Windows PC.
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Unleash your creativity to transform your video footage into am...
- Create movies and slide shows from your photos and videos, and ...
- Convert popular video to mp4 for iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune and vi...
- Convert video files to various formats and extract audio tracks...
- Burn any video to DVD disc, DVD folder or ISO files.
- Construct home movies from captured digital video on your Windo...
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.
- Back up your DVD movies to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, Kindl...
All versions:3.2 stars
out of 9 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It works o.k."
Version: WM Capture 5.2.1
Actually does what it says it does
A little complicated trying to keep everything in the center to record
Easy to install and it really does record whatever is on your computer screen. But you will have to constantly play with it to get the size just right.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content