From Applian Technologies:
Make super-high quality videos from any online source with WM Capture. WM Capture uses a unique high speed capture technology to create a near perfect reproduction of what you see on screen, playable as a Windows Media Video file. WM Capture records video from ANY Web site, regardless of format. It even records DVD's playing on your PC. If you can watch it you can save it. WM Capture does not circumvent DRM (Digital Rights Management) or any copy protection technology so it's 100% legal world-wide. In addition to WM Capture's high speed capture technology, the program also includes a proprietary MPEG-2 codec for even more outstanding picture quality. Other screen capture programs cannot process video data fast enough to make acceptable videos. WM Capture's special design uses the most advanced high-speed video processing technology, and the results are amazing. Even the toughest video types like full motion sports play back perfectly. To make it easy to capture a portion of your screen, WM Capture can often automatically locate the region of your screen where video will be played. Or, you can choose to mark an area of the screen manually by moving markers yourself. Either way, setting up your recording area is a snap. The first time you run WM Capture, you'll need to make sure you can record audio and video properly. WM Capture will make it's best guess as to what the audio settings should be, but you can override them if you like. Once the Audio Source and Input are selected, click Test to ensure you can record audio. After a few seconds, if the test is successful, click OK to save the audio settings. Once the audio parameters are set, you can focus on recording videos. To start recording videos you need to mark a region of the screen to record, and then you can start, stop or pause recording. Once you've finished recording, you can see your last recorded video by simply clicking Play.
What's new in this version: Version 5.2.1 new features: record from a second monitor, still video image capture, DVD ready videos, Scheduled recording, dual track audio recording, more video codecs and video formats, supports non-administrative accounts.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Burn videos to DVD disc or generate ISO files.
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Create and edit professional looking videos; rotate, crop, cut,...
- Convert your videos to different video file formats.
- Create movies and slide shows from your photos and videos, and ...
- Capture and record video from your screen.
- Unleash your creativity to transform your video footage into am...
- Edit movies and other video recordings on a Windows PC.
- Convert AVCHD video files to MP4 format.
All versions:3.2 stars
out of 9 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It works o.k."
Version: WM Capture 5.2.1
Actually does what it says it does
A little complicated trying to keep everything in the center to record
Easy to install and it really does record whatever is on your computer screen. But you will have to constantly play with it to get the size just right.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content