WASTE is a text editing library for Mac OS programmers: a piece of software that allows developers of Macintosh applications to add text display and editing features to their own programs.
What's new in this version: WASTE 3.0 was completely rewritten from scratch to be fully Unicode-savvy. It is now based on ATSUI and Quartz (Core Graphics). However, its API is mostly compatible with WASTE 2.1, so it should be relatively painless for WASTE-using applications to adopt version 3.0.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Optical character recognition (OCR) software.
- One-click PHP development environment.
- Develop web-sites.
- Search on macfix.de (German Mac forum) for solutions to Mac, iP...
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Magnify any portion of your screen.
- Filters data from arbitrary input files & prepares Excel sheets...
- Give UNIX and DOS command-line application ports GUI attributes...
- Makes Mac OS 8 look more like Mac OS 8.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: