From Hamrick Software:
VueScan is a powerful scanning program that works with most scanners to produce high-quality scans that have excellent color fidelity. It takes advantage of the advanced hardware capabilities of most scanners on the market today, and helps you do batch scanning while at the same time producing color-balanced and cropped images.
What's new in this version:
- Changed default font on Mac OS X to Lucida Grande
- Improved scan speed of some SCSI and Firewire Epson scanners
- Fixed problem with Epson CX4400, CX5800 and CX7000
- Fixed problem with document feeder with some HP scanners
- Fixed problem with some WIA scanners on Windows