VueScan is a powerful scanning program that works with most scanners to produce high-quality scans that have excellent color fidelity. It takes advantage of the advanced hardware capabilities of most scanners on the market today, and helps you do batch scanning while at the same time producing color-balanced and cropped images.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed problem with Canon LiDE 210 on Mac OS X
- Fixed problem with some WIA scanners
- Fixed problem with Nikon LS-1000 slide feeder
- Added support for 600 dpi on Epson V30/V300/V33/V330
- Increased speed of auto-focus on Scan Dual IV