From Prasyn a spol:
Vocabulary Instiller can be used after a language lesson at school, before an exam, during work, during watching a movie or TV. It can be used also for programming languages keywords, library functions, or components. Even for reminding desired habits.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Learn foreign language the easy way even though you have no tim...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Learn Japanese using flashcards and test your vocabulary.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn and memorize foreign words.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Improve your vocabulary using flashcards.
- Learn words and phrases of a foreign language.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Learn to speak Chinese with good pronunciation and rich everyda...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Improve your vocabulary with different methods.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Test your English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, or Swedish...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Search for word definition and listen to its pronunciation.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Learn Greek and build your vocabulary.
- Defend yourself with correct translations.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: