From Eugene Muzychenko:
VAC is intended to connect several audio applications together in real time. It's like a sound card with hardwired input and output: when an application sends an audio stream to a virtual cable, other applications can record this stream from the other cable end. Thus, you can record and process output of almost any audio application by almost any other audio application.
Version 4.04 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Convert your MP3 files fast and easily.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Convert FLAC audio files to MP3.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Convert WAV files to MP3 format.
- Get flexible audio and video playback with access to smart orga...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Convert WMA/WMV/ASF files to MP3.
All versions:2.6 stars
out of 19 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great product! Does what it's supposed to!"
Version: Virtual Audio Cable 4.04
I love Virtual Audio Cables because it is so flexible. If one day I want to record skype, then another day record a different application, I can, rather than having a standalone skype recorder.
$30 can seem steep for a small application with little known about it, but once you buy it you won't have any regrets.
Also, technical support is amazing, for being such a small project. I emailed about a glitch in Windows Vista, and I received a response back very quickly.
I highly encourage this product.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content