We like to think of Viper as the FREE alternative to Turn It In.
Our anti-plagiarism software is used by teachers, lecturers and students worldwide to detect instances of plagiarism in academic work, such as essays, dissertations and pieces of course.
Are you a student?
Use the software to find out:
- If you've missed a reference, or incorrectly cited a sentence
- If you've mixed notes from a book or journal in with your own.
- if you've plagiarised, even accidentally, a piece of your own work!
Are you a Teacher/Lecturer?
Use the software to find out if a student has:
- Cheated by plagiarising off the internet
- Plagiarised a piece of their own work.
- Copied work off of a friend, or other pupil
Can you afford not to use our free plagiarism scanner?
What's new in this version:
Version 1.2.03 features improved reliability, and better stability.