From VerbAce Research:
VerbAce is a translation tool with an extensive Spanish-English dictionary and a unique morphological analysis engine that was developed as an academic research project. The easy-to-use one-click user interface allows a quick translation of any text word.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 has added advanced Phrase Detection, improved Search Engine, and Updated Spanish and English Dictionaries.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Translate words between Arabic and English language.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Get comprehensive references in English or German.
- Convert English sentences to Hindi and vice-versa.
- Translate words between German and English languages.
- Detect duplicate codes in source code and plain text files.
- Refer to an English dictionary and thesaurus on your computer w...
- Translate 398,000 headwords and phrases from German into Bulgar...
- Translate between different languages on desktop.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"very useful dictionarym you will like it for sure"
Version: VerbAce-Pro Spanish-English Dictionary 2.0
I think this software is amzing in general but some words you can't find in the free version, I've not tried the Pro. version yet, but friend of mine did and like it too. Just we need option to add some more words.
I could not find the translation for "Inbox" word, but easily I could find for any other difficult words!! so strange.
in the other hand there is no spell check or suggestion for words spelled incorrectly.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content