From VerbAce Research:
VerbAce is a translation tool with an extensive Spanish-English dictionary and a unique morphological analysis engine that was developed as an academic research project. The easy-to-use one-click user interface allows a quick translation of any text word.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 has added advanced Phrase Detection, improved Search Engine, and Updated Spanish and English Dictionaries.
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Translate words between Arabic and English language.
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Make your own audio CDs out of MP3 files.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Edit your tunes or remix MP3s on your computer.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Organize, optimize, and share your photo collection with ease.
- Translate words between German and English languages.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Detect duplicate codes in source code and plain text files.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"very useful dictionarym you will like it for sure"
Version: VerbAce-Pro Spanish-English Dictionary 2.0
I think this software is amzing in general but some words you can't find in the free version, I've not tried the Pro. version yet, but friend of mine did and like it too. Just we need option to add some more words.
I could not find the translation for "Inbox" word, but easily I could find for any other difficult words!! so strange.
in the other hand there is no spell check or suggestion for words spelled incorrectly.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content