From Nemetschek North America:
VectorWorks Fundamentals (formerly VectorWorks) is a straightforward, yet professional, CAD program. But unlike Ã¢â?¬Å?liteÃ¢â?¬? CAD programs, it goes way beyond 2D. In addition to precision drafting, youÃ¢â?¬â?¢ll find powerful tools for 3D modeling that can help you create, present and even manufacture your designs. Built-in database and worksheet capabilities help track costs and materials. A host of import/export features makes sharing files easy. You also get free object libraries, as well as a built-in scripting environment that automates routine tasks. No other CAD software offers so much for so much less.
What's new in this version:
- Simplified interface
- Improved display on gray layers
- Improved object handles
- Interactive zoom and pan with mouse wheel
- Faster and easier layer, class and view management
- Great new DXF/DWG improvements
- Improved workgroup referencing
- Class overrides for viewports
- New worksheet formatting options
- Dramatic 3D modeling improvements
- Higher quality OpenGL rendering
- Add-on RenderWorks has new radio... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Create, animate, and render 3D images on your PC.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- View and print digital design files containing information abou...
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Develop your own design concepts preparing to the modeling care...
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Create, export, import 3D models.
- Updater for QuarkCopyDesk.
- Update DirectX tools, utilities, samples, documentation, and ru...
- Centralize the entry and retrieval of information in a broad va...
- Create 3D animation & visual effects.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: