From KC Softwares:
Vampix is a tools designed to add fun color / black & white effects to your favorite digital pictures. Load a picture, select specific colors you want to filter and set the thresholds for fine-tuning in order to add fun to your pictures in a couple of clicks.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Create photo collages from your digital images.
- Recover lost photos from hard drives, USB drives, memory cards,...
- Recover lost photos, documents, audio and video files.
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Turn your photos into collage and make them into desktop wallpa...
- Create Flash slide shows with photos and music.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Does the one thing it says it will do and only that"
Version: Vampix 184.108.40.206
It's a single-function program. Useful when you just want to have one or two colors and the rest of the picture in tones of black & white.
Help file and tutorial are virtualy useless. There are three sliders labeled "small," "medium," and "large" that do have an effect on the picture but I have no idea why they're labeled that way and what their true functions are.
Since it only does one thing and the controls are minimal, with trial and error you might get just what you want or close to it, but be prepared to spend some time, If you don't want to learn a more complete graphic editor but want this type of effect then this might be right for you. It lacks sufficient documentation and I had trouble understanding the nomenclature and relationship of one control to another.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content