From Paradigma Software:
Valentina is the ultra-fast developer database. Unique Valentina minutes-to-seconds speed combined with standards support for Valentina SQL, XML and ODBC import export, UTF-16 international native file format make it the best choice for businesses that start small but do not want to forced into an enterprise model before they are ready. Compare yourself with MySQL, Oracle, DB2, Filemaker Server and MS SQL Server - Valentina is fast - even when handling millions of records.
Top Ten Features of Valentina Solutions
- Cross-Platform. Available on Mac OS X (PPC and Intel), Windows and Linux.
- Valentina SQL. SQL 92 and 2003 secifications + object extensions
- Supports Every Major Tool. Every major development tool has a native driver; native web apps with Ruby on Rails and PHP
- Modern Database. Object-relational in synch with modern programming paradigms and highly customizable file format.
- Well Supported. Online documentation, loads of example code and free community mailing list.
- Ultra-Fast Database. Benchmarked in the field between five to hundreds of times faster than comparable products.
- Best Unicode. UTF-8 and UTF-16 native formats for best international support.
- Super Secure Encryption. 448-bit Blowfish encryption.
- Bonjour/Zero Config. Auto-find Valentina databases on your network.
- XML/Text Import/Export. XML for data and schema.
Valentina 3.x introduced many key features: Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Hot Back Up and ODBC connectivity.
You can connect your applications with Valentina 3.x Office Server using native adapters for REAL Software REALbasic, Adobe Director, Apple Cocoa/Objective-C, Apple Carbon, MS Visual Studio C++, GCC 4, Mirye Runtime Revolution from Mirye Software, PHP, Ruby/Ruby on Rails, .net framework, COM and more - you can connect with EVERY major development environment.
Dont slow down your application by using Core Data! Friends don't let friends use Core Data
What's new in this version:
Valentina for Cocoa New Features
No new features were included in this release.
Valentina for Cocoa 3.5.2 Improvements
The following issues reported by engineers and customers were improved or fixed in this release. You can get more detail by entering the issue number in our reporting system.
- 0002836: [Indexes] Slow down perceived in NOT indexes on methods fixed.
- 0003004: [SQL] Wrong sort order for some join results... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Program images, animation and interactions.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- XHTML, HTML, HTML5, CSS and RSS 2.0 editor.
- Real Studio plugin control to create split views in forms.
- Manage business database applications.
- C++ database system & server for Xcode.
- Change printers within FileMaker automatically.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Database plugin & server for Revolution.
- Server for SQLite databases.
- Turn any file on your computer into a branded download page hos...
- Embedded database & server for Director.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Add four multi-precision data types to Real Studio.