Valentina C++ SDK allows you to embed Valentina database engine in your C++ applications. Valentina kernel is an extremely fast and powerful cross-platform cross-application Object-Relational database engine. Valentina has all types of fields from Bit to BLOB, support SQL, full text indexing, RegEx search. It can be accessed from a lots of APIs: C++, Java, AppleScript, REALbasic, FutureBASIC, Director, xCards, COM, WebSiphon.
What's new in this version:
- Medium and UMedium integer types
- FixedBinary and VarBinary types
- New modes for db.Create()
- Class FBL_String now has no limit on 64KB
- VarChar.operator=() now works in 5-6 times faster for small strings