VSamp is a software sample player for the Macintosh. It comprises: a program for creating and playing virtual instruments; a VST plugin for playing VSamp instruments from within a VST sequencer; and an AudioUnits plugin for playing VSamp instruments from within an AudioUnits sequencer.
- Universal binary.
- 128 voice polyphony.
- 24-bit / 192kHz support.
- Resonant lowpass filters with realtime control.
- Low frequency oscillators to modulate pitch and filters.
- A VST and AudioUnits plugin for playing VSamp instruments and banks from within Cubase, Logic, Garageband, Performer and other sequencers.
- Very stable and CPU-efficient sample player.
- High performance disk streaming or load samples into RAM.
- Import SampleCell and SoundFont samples and keymaps.
- Support for MacOS X including CoreMIDI Services, VST and AudioUnits
- A price of just $39* for a single license. Site and World licenses also available.
What's new in this version:
Compatibility with Mac OS 10.7 (Lion).