VNC+ provides an easy and convenient way for anyone to access, navigate and perform tasks on a desktop or laptop PC from a mobile device. Whenever you need to check your e-mail, edit the document, install or start a new application or write a quick note to your co-worker - with VNC+ it is possible. Just install the application on your BlackBerry handheld, enter your IP host address and the password used in VNC on your desktop and you are ready to view and experience the mini desktop on your cell phone.
The application is ideal for system administrators, IT managers, helpdesk and support personnel and many others using VNC server on their Windows, Mac or Unix platforms.
Access your files, e-mails, documents, edit and send them on the go. Ability to access any computer remotely. With the IP address and a password you can access any computer remotely.
Program Management: Install and Remove applications on your PC remotely from a mobile device. One-time fee with all future updates included free of charge.SSH secure connection end encryptions plugins for Ultra VNC are supported.
Different shortcut sets for Windows, Linux, Mac OS. Create and edit your own shortcuts. Zoom in and zoom out modes. Change the mode for more convenient view and work. Mouse and Keyboard options. Turn one or the other one on depending on the task you are trying to accomplish. Chose "Mouse" for selection and "Keyboard" for typing.
HotKeys. Assign Hotkeys for all of the above features.
Note: Two-part installation is required: VNC+ mobile client and VNC Desktop Service. VNC+ application requires VNC service to be installed and running on your PC.Virtual Network Computing (VNC) is a desktop sharing system which uses the RFB (Remote FrameBuffer) protocol to remotely control another computer. It transmits the keyboard presses and mouse clicks from one computer to another relaying the screen updates back in the other direction, over a network.VNC is platform-independent: a VNC viewer on any operating system can connect to a VNC server on any other operating system. There are clients and servers for almost all operating systems and for Java. Multiple clients may connect to a VNC server at the same time. Popular uses of the technology include remote technical support, and accessing files on one's work computer from one's home computer.You can download VNC server from one of these sources: - RealVNC; - UltraVNC;- TightVNC.
What's new in this version: Different shortcut sets for Windows, Linux, Mac OS.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- VNC client.
- A simple invisible utility that regularly 'calls' home.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- 3270 terminal emulator.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"No way to navigate in the Storm"
Version: VNC+: Virtual Network Computing for Mobiles 2.1.7
Well, I can connect fine and zoom in and out, but so far I have been unable to navigate any at all. Nothing I do on the Storm screen effects the remote computer.