For political & economic reasons, ISP may block VoIP in your country. To protect your VoIP business & profit, SpeedVoIP Communication Technology Co. is providing Security VoIP software solution, VGSC 2008, which installed on client sides PC, and support your X-lite, Linksys PAP2 without any VoIP blocking. Key Features: Maximum call completion rate and maximum voice service duration SIP core standards and a variety of drafts supported Proprietary link layer protocol for controlling Any 3rd-party Softphone/ATA/Gateway/IPPhone/IAD and SIP Proxy/Registrar/SBC supported The most comprehensive codec including g.711/g.723/g.729ab/iLBC/gsm/speechX supported Bypassing Narus and Verso platform detection Flexible user-customized encryption policy driven Strict call path protection and security up to termination. Only simultaneous signaling/media/T.38 fax packet support across any firewall. No network or firewall modification is required. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- Helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI.
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- This application acts as a programming tool that compiles Java ...
- Create & run programs with PDA.
- Installation package creator.
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- Create self-extracting installers.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.
- Create handheld data collections forms.
- Muscle Map.
- OrbC compiler & runtime developed for OrbForms Designer.
- A memopad that can peform calculations and other functions.
- Call Winsock API from eMbedded Visual Basic and eMbedded Visual...
- Compiles C code into bytecode.
- Watch thousands of webcams located all over the world.
- Developer tool to add custom fonts to an app.
- Run Pocket C applets w/o the compiler.
- Find out the loss of signal produced in a wireless installation...
- Simple application environment.