Add RSS Feeds: copy and paste your favorite news feed URL into your web account, and start reading it on your mobile. Full Text Article Extraction: Upvise gives you the full text article, thanks to smart text extraction technology. My Articles: Star an interesting article to save it to your list of favorite articles. Bandwidth optimization : RSS feeds are compressed in order to to optimize the bandwith when downloaded to your mobile phone.
More Products to Consider
- Update and view photos on Facebook via your Symbian mobile.
- View, edit, and manage digital images on your Windows Mobile de...
- DVD converter.
- Connect to corporate network over GPRS-Edge-3G or WiFi using an...
- Protect your mobile device from harmful wireless viruses.
- Beam/convert images from the eyemodule application.
- Turn your pictures into comic strips.
- Calculate depth of field tables and angle of view on your Palm ...
- Improve the speed of your Pocket PC Internet connection.
- Resize and rotate batch photos at once.
- Fight virus threats to protect your Smartphone.
- Swap instant messages from your Pocket PC 2002 device.
- Browse the Internet on you Pocket PC.
- Create drawings with miscellaneous brushes on your Pocket PC.
- Adult oriented poker game.
- Install photo viewer, Facebook and Picasa uploader to your Wind...
- Resize pictures to smaller dimensions.
- Take photos that can be refocused at different focal points.
- Track a list of Exhibitors at a conference with complete detail...
- Increase performance speed and minimize power consumption of yo...
- Keeps updated with the top stories from all over the world.
- Read only new information from your favourite web sites.
- Run your own lemonade stand business.
- Federal government consumer info.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Good, but could be much better!"
Version: Upvise RSS News Reader 1.4
I have just tried this software on my htc tytn in order to be able to read my favorite rss feed in the train when there is no connection. The install is quick and easy, the account creation too, and the design is good.
However, there is no possibility to upload the full text for all the articles at once, so I have to spend time going into each article and ask for more content while I'm at home still connected. This makes the sync very long... I wish the publisher would add this option to download automatically all of the articles for a real offline experience!