From G 3:
Unplug will turn off your computer when you want it to. Unlike the Energy Saver Control panel, other programs will not interfere with its function. Programs like iTunes or Netscape can functioning normally without stopping the computer from shutting down.
More Products to Consider
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Result-mail decoder for DSolver.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Stops running Flash videos/animations to conserve battery.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Defeat all the demons and regain peace to your land.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Advanced grapher for plotting math equations and tables.
- Update your PowerBook system to work with modems properly.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Pause apps automatically to get more efficient CPU usage and in...
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Watch packages fly by with this screensaver that simulates a se...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Look up handy shortcuts.
- Data recovery software.
- Quit timer integrated into iTunes.
- View and manage fonts.
- Manipulate red, green, and blue color components of pixels on y...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content