From G 3:
Unplug will turn off your computer when you want it to. Unlike the Energy Saver Control panel, other programs will not interfere with its function. Programs like iTunes or Netscape can functioning normally without stopping the computer from shutting down.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Result-mail decoder for DSolver.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Defeat all the demons and regain peace to your land.
- Advanced grapher for plotting math equations and tables.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Update your PowerBook system to work with modems properly.
- Watch packages fly by with this screensaver that simulates a se...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Look up handy shortcuts.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Quit timer integrated into iTunes.
- Data recovery software.
- View and manage fonts.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Manipulate red, green, and blue color components of pixels on y...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content