Universal Document is a simple tool that allows a developer to create an application that appears as a localised document to the end-user. This "document" will have a name in the native language of the user, and will display documentation in that language when opened.
Note that you must view the product page (http://curmi.com/Universal%20Document.html) to understand how to use this tool, and you should also see my blog for details on this tool and how it works (http://curmi.com/blog). If you try to run the tool as is, it will not work.
What's new in this version:
- Handles URLs
- Better error handling
More Products to Consider
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Split & join files in several cross-platform formats.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Quark XT resizes selections, whole documents and fits text.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Document & selection scaler for Quark 8.
- Tracks document history.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: