From Unity Technologies:
Unity is the development environment that gets out of your way, allowing you to focus on simply creating your game. With Unity you can assemble and tweak your levels at the speed of thought. Edit, test, and play with Unity, this lets you drill down to find the fun, then polish it until it is perfect. Unity brings beast light mapping and umbra occlusion culling to the table a key part of making games look great and run fast across all devices. Design the perfect aural ambiance with our new integrated audio filters and in-scene editing tools.
What's new in this version: Version 3.5.5 fixes dependency on X11 of pvr texture tool.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Provide live scoreboards for snooker, billiards and pool with f...
- Destroy invading aliens before they overrun the Galaxy.
- Draw sheet maker for all sports and tournaments.
- Provide Billiards scoreboard control for all sized monitors.
- Update the look and feel of GTA 3 with this add-on.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"This game creation software was everything I wanted!!"
Version: Unity 3.3
Even the free version is powerful
Free licensing to publish your own original games!!
Let me think...Um...NONE WHATSOEVER! HAHA!! =D
I recommend this to every one that wishes to put their foot in the door with creating games or simulations. Even in the free version I find it to be extremely powerful and capable of making anything you so desire. I have learned that it uses C# and Java scripting. So start learning, for the fun has arrived!!!
"Fantastic Complex 3D game engine supporting C# and C++"
Version: Unity 3.3
supports C# and C++
Doesn't support flash
Fantastic, but you have to know what you're doing or else you'll get lost.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content