USAPhotoMaps downloads USGS aerial photo and topo map data from Microsoft's free TerraServer Web site, saves it on your hard drive, and creates GPS-accurate maps from it.
You can: Scroll and zoom, See latitude/longitude, USGS Landmarks, Tiger/Line streets, elevation and contour lines, Add waypoints, routes, and text, See photos associated with waypoints, Go to any address, populated place, USGS landmark, or lat/lon in the U.S.A., and transmit, receive, and show APRS data.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Access information about Indian Railways from your Windows 8 PC...
- Create, convert, and plan your route for trip.
- Customize your Google Earth experience with enhanced map layers...
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- View Bing maps in 3D, tour and save collections to video.
- Draw, edit, and print basic maps.
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 10 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content