From Dawn MacLaughlin:
UNO is a game for two or more players in which the object is to get rid of all your cards before your opponents do. If you are the first player to go out, you are awarded the point values of all the cards still held by other players. The first player to reach a certain number of points (usually 500) wins.
UNO uses a special deck of 108 cards that features number cards (0 through 9) and word cards. Word cards cause special actions when played (such as reversing the direction of play or causing an opponent to pick up cards and lose a turn). Each card in the deck belongs to one of four colors: Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow (colors are analogous to suits in a standard deck of cards) - except for wild cards, which have no specific color. A legal play essentially involves matching the color, number, or word of the previously played card.
UNO features: * 2-4 player action * a variety of options to tailor game play and appearance * save/load game capability * on-line help, including detailed description of the rules of play * tracking of your win percentage
What's new in this version:
- In Mac OS X, options are now accessed via the Preferences item in the application menu
- Fixed a bug where, under certain conditions, the first player in a new game would incorrectly lose a turn.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Very difficult-to-solve solitaire card game.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Study anywhere with a virtual flash card learning system.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play 3d truck racing game.
- Old card trick.
- Note card software, flexible way to create index cards.