From Rampell Software:
TypeRecorder records everything that you type on your computer. Every keystroke is saved to a daily file on your computer, available for immediate retrieval. This is especially useful if you want to have some degree of insurance in the case of system crashes, power outages, or any problem that would cause you to lose data. Any data that you enter with a keyboard will be discreetly saved. TypeRecorder is also helpful in monitoring unauthorized use of your computer, as it can log the time and application being used when any key is pressed.
Every day, TypeRecorder will create a log file to keep track of all information typed. These log files can be opened with any Text Editor (SimpleText, Microsoft Word, etc), and you can copy and retrieve information from these files as with any other text files.
You won't even be able to tell that TypeRecorder is running, as it is does not affect the way in which you work or slow down your computer at all.
What's new in this version:
- fixes a bug when viewing the current day's log file.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Build your own instant private network over the Internet.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- 1/2 player arcade combat game.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- Similar to Apple System Profiler.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- Save keystrokes written on your computer for the whole day.