TurboBackup users have been using it for backing up work, synchronizing between Laptop, Netbook, or Desktop PCs, scheduling unattended after hours backup, exporting data to offsite locations so can be prepared for disaster recovery, or archiving personal data to CD/DVD or memory stick for sharing or storage. TurboBackup can be also be used as a backup file organizer, music cataloger, family photo-album, or software library.
What's new in this version:
- New Templates for one click or scheduled unattended to and from users' Cloud accounts, e.g. Dropbox, Google Docs
- New Drag and Drop adding backup files and folders feature
- New Backup Database Management System
- Windows 8 compatibility
- New handling of locked up or unavailable files
- Reorganized backup target media support types