CNET Editors' review
Turbo Photo offers users the same results as dozens of other photo-editing programs. However, this download sets itself apart with the most user-friendly controls we've tested.
This program has clearly been designed with the user in mind, thanks to a sleek interface that avoids possible confusion at every turn. Where other editing programs offer a tangle of sliders and color wheels that leave a trail of confusion, Turbo Photo simplifies the process by limiting the user's control. While experts may not like this, newcomers will love it and will not need a trip to the Help file. Users can alter the position, color, exposure, and enhancement of their photo by clicking on the icons along the side. Depending on the tool, users are either given a showcase of different shots to choose from (such as the exposure option) or given a simple set of sliders to control the effects (such as with color). Regardless, all appear in a separate screen and are simple to monitor, control, and cancel if the results aren't good.
The best feature the program offers is an option to automatically process a photo. Users who may not know what is wrong with their shot can use this and most likely find their color and exposure drastically improved. By limiting users' ability to control every aspect of editing, novice users will be able to get more professional results over this program's 31-day testing period.
Turbo Photo is designed for all digital camera owners to edit, enhance, touch up, view, print, and share photos. It offers plenty of powerful functions without requiring you to have any technical knowledge of digital image. With Turbo Photo, anyone can master and control the materials of a great photo: exposure, color, composition and sharpness, and enjoy the shooting.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Process images in batch mode at the click of a button by using ...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and edit animated GIF images quickly and easily.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Create slide shows with transition effects, caption effects, an...
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Create Flash slide shows with photos and music.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Edit any image format for which a WIC-compliant CODEC is instal...
- Convert *.CR2 image file to JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, and TIFF forma...
- Turn your photos and other still images to vivid slideshow with...
All versions:4.4 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"A unique photo editor"
Version: Turbo Photo 6.5
It have so many greate features you may not get in other software. Focus on digital camera totally.
It is really good, but so many features need time to understand.
It covers a wide range of applications, with tons of functions. some of them I'd like to recommend include,
Smart Erase, select a area on photo include a object you don't need, program just remove it, replace with background looks-real.
Enlarge or resize photo, my favor. If you want to post photo on web , try it and 'Save for Web' together, the result is sharp and clear.
Best RAW converting. OK, it is slowly, but worth to wait. The result will contains more detail than other RAW kit,
Noise Reduction, no bad than Neat Image...
... a must-try tool.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content