CNET Editors' review
Turbo Photo offers users the same results as dozens of other photo-editing programs. However, this download sets itself apart with the most user-friendly controls we've tested.
This program has clearly been designed with the user in mind, thanks to a sleek interface that avoids possible confusion at every turn. Where other editing programs offer a tangle of sliders and color wheels that leave a trail of confusion, Turbo Photo simplifies the process by limiting the user's control. While experts may not like this, newcomers will love it and will not need a trip to the Help file. Users can alter the position, color, exposure, and enhancement of their photo by clicking on the icons along the side. Depending on the tool, users are either given a showcase of different shots to choose from (such as the exposure option) or given a simple set of sliders to control the effects (such as with color). Regardless, all appear in a separate screen and are simple to monitor, control, and cancel if the results aren't good.
The best feature the program offers is an option to automatically process a photo. Users who may not know what is wrong with their shot can use this and most likely find their color and exposure drastically improved. By limiting users' ability to control every aspect of editing, novice users will be able to get more professional results over this program's 31-day testing period.
Turbo Photo is designed for all digital camera owners to edit, enhance, touch up, view, print, and share photos. It offers plenty of powerful functions without requiring you to have any technical knowledge of digital image. With Turbo Photo, anyone can master and control the materials of a great photo: exposure, color, composition and sharpness, and enjoy the shooting.
What's new in this version: Version 6.8 has added tooltip for wizard window and copy a rectangle function.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Capture images and record videos from your desktop screen.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Manipulate and add effects to your images.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Tool to optimize portrait photos.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Paint, clone, filter, and edit your images and apply special ef...
- Compare and manage your directories.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
All versions:4.4 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"This is the "best" unknown photo editor available."
Version: Turbo Photo 6.7
For 99% of user this program will handle all of your editing needs. It is a hobby of mine to test photo editing programs and Turbo Photo has a very wide range of tools to use in most situations.
The program has many useful features that are hidden upon a quick review of the program. It takes a while to locate all the tools. It makes it simple for the novice but there is a lot more hidden below the surface.
If you don't need photoshop, this will do what is required in most situations.
"A unique photo editor"
Version: Turbo Photo 6.5
It have so many greate features you may not get in other software. Focus on digital camera totally.
It is really good, but so many features need time to understand.
It covers a wide range of applications, with tons of functions. some of them I'd like to recommend include,
Smart Erase, select a area on photo include a object you don't need, program just remove it, replace with background looks-real.
Enlarge or resize photo, my favor. If you want to post photo on web , try it and 'Save for Web' together, the result is sharp and clear.
Best RAW converting. OK, it is slowly, but worth to wait. The result will contains more detail than other RAW kit,
Noise Reduction, no bad than Neat Image...
... a must-try tool.
Version: Turbo Photo 6
"i love it!"
Version: Turbo Photo 5.8
you can modify shapes.