Trojan Killer identifies and resolves both known and unknown threats (trojans, spyware, malware and annoying adware). Samples of malware include various types of adware (displays unwanted advertising); spyware (may keep and send logs of your keyboard and mouse activity, such as credit card or personal identity information); hidden dialers (may initiate unsolicited phone call which then shows on your bill).
What's new in this version: Version 126.96.36.199 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Protect your Windows PC from online threats.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Record and view every keystroke typed on keyboard.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Keep your business safe when e-mailing or going online.
- Protect your personal home computer from malware attacks.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Stay anonymous, change your IP address, and protect your comput...
- Stop viruses and spyware automatically before they reach your c...
- Detect and clean thousands of threats.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.
- Keep your PC protected from all Internet threats, never slowing...
- Provide all-in-one Internet security with anti-theft and social...
- Combine online and offline malware defense and powerful data le...
- Hide your IP address and prevent Internet activity tracking.
- Total antivirus and antispyware defense.
- Protect your computer from malware of all kind as well as from ...
- Protect your PC from all kinds of Internet threats.
All versions:3.9 stars
out of 155 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"5 Star, no words are required!"
Version: Trojan Killer 188.8.131.52
I found Trojan Killer to be extremely effective against computer infections such as System Progressive Protection. The instructions at the site were clear enough. I've also found it fast to do its job and it does not corrupt anything already resident on my computer because once some reputable anti-virus removed the necessary system files. Very unpleasant experience, believe me.
No cons were noticed
"Has been cured in few simple steps."
Version: Trojan Killer 184.108.40.206
For now Trojan Killer is the one program that could handle the virus I had in my system. I've tried several others, just do not want to write the names..But Trojan Killer does real good work.
I'm not even sure this program has any problems.
The program has just saved my day. Thank you ;)
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content