From Trix Systems:
Trix DrawingCenter is a full-function CAD viewer. No need to know or have AutoCAD. Trix DrawingCenter opens, marks up, measures, scales, makes PDFs and prints AutoCAD DWG, DXF and HPGL (PLT) CAD file formats, plus many raster images, including TIFF, CALS, JEDMICS C4, JPEG, BMP. Print all or just what you need. Switch layers on or off. Compare multiple drawings or details from the same drawing, side by side.
Version 184.108.40.206 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Create charts, graphics, diagrams, and maps easily.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- View and read PDF documents without images.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Convert Adobe Flash SWF to WMV format file.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Work with drawing, photo editing, and page design tasks of any ...
- View, edit, convert, print, and save AutoCAD drawings as PDFs a...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Optimize 3D models for real-time visualization.
- View the TrueType fonts installed on your system.
- Create, animate, and render 3D images on your PC.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Analyze and solve captchas on your PC.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- View, zoom, and pan SKP files.
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Limited to 20 seconds of use and no print option."
Version: Trix DrawingCenter 5.1.51
Couldn't determine because software only allowed 20 seconds of use per file.
I normally don't leave negative reviews for software simply because it contains strict trial-ware limitations, but this program claims to be free for a 10-day trial, yet when you install, you'll find that any file you open is limited to a 20-second use and the "PRINT" option is disabled!
There are many alternative DWG viewers/etc. I would try another first. If an alternative solution doesn't work, perhaps then consider this solution.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content