From All Fun And Games:
Are you tired of trivia games where you answer a question and simply collect points? Do you want to do more than just build a puzzle? Well, if you love trivia and working with puzzles, this game is for you! This Game will not allow you to move a puzzle piece until you answer a "Regular" trivia question correctly and then it will drive you crazy by not only making you build a puzzle sight unseen but it also expects you to guess its title. Points are scored and lost for puzzle moves, trivia questions answered and for guessing the puzzle. You can play alone or against an opponent. This can be run on Win3.1x and Win95.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Solve all 4 blocks of a sophisticated crossword.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Play sudoku puzzles with various features.
- Arrange the four tiles to form the shape that is given to you.
- Put all jigsaw puzzles in order.
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Play Bible based puzzle & trivia game for PC.
- A 2D exploration-platformer and the sequel to Momodora.
- Place pieces with numbers like in a crossword and check the sum...
- Play solo or multiplayer mah-jongg in traditional or futuristic...