CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Android Market where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
From Spry Fox:
"I had to force myself to quit playing Triple Town in order to write this review, which might give you some idea of just how addicting it is." - Gamezebo.com 5 star review.* Facebook game of 2011 - Gamezebo.com* Runner up, indie game of 2011 - Edge Magazine* Runner up, social game of 2011 - Gamasutra.comTriple Town is an original puzzle game in which you try to grow the greatest possible city. The larger the city you build, the more points you score. You build your city by matching three or more game-pieces: combine three grasses to make a flower, three flowers to make a bush, three bushes to make a tree... until you've filled the board with houses, cathedrals and castles. Along the way, you'll have to outwit giant bears who will try to block your progress.How large can you grow your dream city before the board fills and the game ends?COMPATIBILITY NOTE: Triple Town is not currently compatible with many Android mods, including Cyanogen and MIUI. Users of modded devices should not download Triple Town until we can find ways to ensure compatibility.UNLIMITED TURNS: You can purchase unlimited turns *forever* for a one-time fee, and if you do, you can use them on *any* Android device you own! Just install the game on your other Android devices and select "restore unlimited turns" in the game's options menu. :-)Recent changes:v1.07: This update includes a new "undo" feature that enables you to take back your last move. We made it cost 75 coins - cheap enough that you can easily afford it when you really need it; hopefully expensive enough that you won't be tempted to use it all the time! Remember, Triple Town is a game about planning and foresight! This update also includes a few bug fixes and a new layout to make the store UI easier to read on small screens.v1.08 & 1.09: Fixed some minor bugs we missed in v1.07Content rating: Everyone
What's new in this version: v1.07: This update includes a new "undo" feature that enables you to take back your last move. We made it cost 75 coins - cheap enough that you can easily afford it when you really need it; hopefully expensive enough that you won't be tempted to use it all the time! Remember, Triple Town is a game about planning and foresight! This update also includes a few bug fixes and a new layout to make the store UI easier to read on small screens.v1.08 & 1.09: Fixed some minor bugs we missed in v1.07
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- 3d truck racing game.
- Create your own text adventures (interactive fiction).
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Play through a whole career of wrestling matches featuring a va...
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Bad support and buggy"
Version: Triple Town 1.09
Good game play, design, and concept
Bad customer support. Sent emails and twitters with no replies. If you do the IAP, you'll be required to enter in your password every app launch. If you don't pay, you're limited in number of turns. It also doesn't accrue points very consistently so sometimes you can have the app off and it won't accrue any turns.
Really fun game, but there are some significant support issues that need to be addressed. They get you hooked with 1500 turns but once that's used up you can only have a max of 150 turns saved up. That's not enough for a complete game. Turns are accrued over time, but the app doesn't always calculate the time correctly so I've had the app off for a day and gained 0 turns.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content