TrendyMac is a GUI based analyzer for logfiles of webservers.
Using its interactive view, users may browse through generated reports, sort and filter results.
Since TrendyMac is a Mac application, it is easy to use. Default settings match most needs.
- Logfile formats: Common, W3C, combined and NCSA
- Exclude patterns allow to skip certain URLs [e.g. images]
- Reports can be restricted to only some servers which are part of a log
- Visitor [IP-address or domain-name]
- Language settings of browsers [country and spoken language]
- Browsers [Full detail or major browsers only]
- AdWords referral report [by AdWords server domain and date]
- Google spider reports [by Google domain and date]
- Search queries of search engines
- Requested pages (URLs)
- Evaluates referring pages
- Server result codes
- Server names
- Resolves visitor's IPs to names (FQDN)
- Geo information of visitors: country, state and city (disabled this release)
- Timely distribution of requests
- Prints reports and create PDF reports
What's new in this version:
- Enhanced the search-engine reports
- Enhanced the manual slightly