From Forgotten Star Studios:
A tilemap editor for use in creating most 2D RPG's. Its easy to use interface, allows for rapid development of maps for your games. Also it includes an easy to use scripting language that is evolving into a more robust scripting language for any game. Editor also has a built in script editor with syntax highlighting.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play real slot machine and win jackpot in your computer.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Thalia James is back for another behind-the-scenes adventure.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Create & distribute level packs.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Predict the winners of all the 2002 NFL games.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.