From Forgotten Star Studios:
A tilemap editor for use in creating most 2D RPG's. Its easy to use interface, allows for rapid development of maps for your games. Also it includes an easy to use scripting language that is evolving into a more robust scripting language for any game. Editor also has a built in script editor with syntax highlighting.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Create and host your own 2D online RPG worlds.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Create your own RPG maps with this map-drawing program.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Create parallax scrolling platform games without coding.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Create, modify, and import maps.
- Download Google Maps, save GPS, rectify images, and edit and ma...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Build your own multiplayer online role playing games.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play a tactical war game, which includes ninjas, monks, and sam...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Make games for Windows Mobile-based Smartphones and Pocket PC V...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- View star charts or maps for Classic Traveller RPG.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Create and edit vector, 2D, 3D, and bitmap images.
- Store, manage, and organize your projects, Web pages, computer ...