TranslateIt offers a convenient way to translate words on the Internet and in other computer programs. The software incorporates mouse over translation so users simply move their mouse over the words and the definition appears almost instantly. Because the program is designed to work with popular programs such as Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, ICQ, and Outlook Express, the translation capabilities of the program can be useful in many ways. Unfamiliar words in instant messages or in documents from clients can easily be translated with just a quick move of the mouse. Users don't have to open new Windows, cut and paste text, or navigate away from their work to get the translation information they need. TranslateIt! also works with the three most commonly used browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Opera. When reading a web site, just scroll over text to translate words.
Alternatively, the highlight function can be used to translate expressions, verbs, or phrases. Even words not appearing in the software's technology can be broken down into smaller components and translated in this manner so users always receive a response. The improved technology also provides more accurate definitions than what most users find with alternative translation methods. TranslateIt! currently works with English, Spanish, German, and Russian. The program automatically determines the language of the word so users don't have to. Also, German and English are spoken by native speakers to ensure correct pronunciation of the words. Version 7.5 includes: built-in dictionaries have over 1 million entrances; German-English and English-German dictionaries are updated; Spanish-English and English-Spanish dictionaries are updated; Full text translation is added; Windows Vista support is added; Adobe Acrobat (PDF files) and FireFox 3.X support is added;
What's new in this version: Version 7.5 includes: built-in dictionaries have over 1 million entrances; German-English and English-German dictionaries are updated; Spanish-English and English-Spanish dictionaries are updated; Full text translation is added; Windows Vista support is added; Adobe Acrobat (PDF files) and FireFox 3.X support is added;
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Utilize an English to Hindi dictionary.
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Learn spelling words and improve your skills.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Add the Arabic language to your computer layout.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Create shortcuts for Windows-based applications.