Trackstar gives you the ability to manually set the volume, rating and BPM of the current playing track in iTunes, along with adjusting the rating of the last track depending on when it stopped playing.
- Hot Keys for increasing and decreasing track rating and volume.
- Automatically adjusts (up to 1 star) the rating of the last track played.
- A beats-per-minute (BPM) system to find and set the current tracks BPM.
- Dock icon can pulse to the current track's BPM.
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Digital video editing system.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Relax by listening to the soothing sonic background of melodic ...
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Relax as you listen to an ocean waves simulation.
- Mix audio, video, and karaoke.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Full-featured BPM tapper.
- Bongiovi DPS makes everything sound better! Use DPS to make you...
- Turn down your headphone volume when someone nearby talks to yo...
- Tap-tempo device for estimating the bpm of music.
- Vocal reduction audio unit plug-in.
- Audio Unit & VST tape delay & looper.
- Free software with everything you need to play, create and stre...