From Aurbach & Associates:
Toot is a resume and career portfolio tool that allows people to include examples of their work to demonstrate their professional competence. It offers over 65 editable job templates (accountant to zoo keeper and homeschool), stores work samples in any medium (graphic, sound, text, movie, or electronic format); it packages resumes and portfolios for dissemination via e-mail or CD/DVD; and it converts resumes to HTML for Web posting.
A rich resume/CV includes examples of one s work to demonstrate competency along with the traditional work history and contact information. A portfolio displays a larger body of work samples collected over a span of time, showing a variety of skills. Version 2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Split and merge PDF documents.
Find these HTML templates to be an excellent starting point ...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Create, develop, and manage your Web sites.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Design your own templates and create online photo galleries.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create your own photo gallery with HTML templates.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Create your personal resume using templates and cover letter sa...
- Send e-mails fast with various features.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and edit Web pages on your PC.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Store and manage downloaded Web pages on your hard drive.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create a Web site with little or no experience.
- Password-protect Web pages with a single click.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Design your own Web pages easily without having to know HTML.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content