Prepared by Washington University house staff and faculty, this reference provides all the essential obstetrics and gynecology information that every intern needs from Day 1 on the wards. Content includes algorithms, useful formulas, patient notes, top ten work-ups, common calls and complaints, key points on most common problems, essentials of what not to miss and when to refer/call for help, and tricks of the trade.
Coverage of obstetrics includes antepartum, medical complications of pregnancy, intrapartum, postpartum, and ultrasound and genetics. Gynecology topics covered include general gynecology, gynecologic infectious diseases, contraception, urogynecology, reproductive endocrinology and infertility, and gynecologic oncology.
More Products to Consider
- Listen to Azan automatically five times a day on every prayer t...
- Hear Athan on every prayer time with accurate Qiblah direction ...
- Get accurate prayer times and automatic Athan sound via your mo...
- Listen to the Quran recitation on your mobile phone.
- Learn Hindi meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Log tracks, create placemarks, and save them as Google Earth KM...
- Read, search, and listen to 99 names of Allah on your mobile de...
- Provide English to Telugu dictionary for Windows Phone.
- Provide English to Tamil dictionary for Windows Phone.
- View maps and satellite imagery and get driving directions on y...
- Provide English to Kannada dictionary for Windows Phone.
- Provide mobile English dictionary with accurate English meaning...
- Provide English to Bengali dictionary for Windows Phone.
- Listen Quran Recitation by Mishary Rashid Alfasy in your Phone.
- Provide English to Punjabi dictionary for Windows Phone.
- Most up-to-date and evidence-based diagnostic.
- Create schedules and organize exams, tasks, works, and teachers...
- Read and search Islamic Supplications Dua Prayer in your mobile...
- Evaluates all the possibilities from differential diagnosis.
- Display the Holy Quran on your Blackberry without download.
- Comprehensive nursing resource for assessment.
- Find the Qiblah direction from Sun in your Mobile Cell Phone.
- Preparation & management of a broad spectrum of patients.
- Read Hadith Qudsi on your mobile phone.