From Justin Travis:
Stuck in the middle of math, science class and need to know that converted temperature? Simply whip out your Palm handheld and enter the temperature! If the temperature you entered in Celcuis, click the "Cel>Far" botton. If the temperature you just entered is Farenheight, then click the "Far>Cel" button.
More Products to Consider
- Listen to Azan automatically five times a day on every prayer t...
- Read, search, and listen to 99 names of Allah on your mobile de...
- Hear Athan on every prayer time with accurate Qiblah direction ...
- Find the Qiblah direction from Sun in your Mobile Cell Phone.
- Read and search Islamic Supplications Dua Prayer in your mobile...
- Read Hadith Qudsi on your mobile phone.
- Get accurate prayer times and automatic Athan sound via your mo...
- Learn Hindi meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Listen to the Quran recitation on your mobile phone.
- Create schedules and organize exams, tasks, works, and teachers...
- Provide mobile English dictionary with accurate English meaning...
- View maps and satellite imagery and get driving directions on y...
- Log tracks, create placemarks, and save them as Google Earth KM...
- Translate speech or text into 54 languages.
- Learn Tamil meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Midi Controller for the Palm.
- Learn different accurate Marathi meanings for any English word ...
- Protect your Palm OS handheld from existing and future viruses.
- Provide English to Telugu dictionary for Windows Phone.
- Calculate properties of steam & water.
- Listen Quran Recitation by Mishary Rashid Alfasy in your Phone.
- Provide English to Tamil dictionary for Windows Phone.
- Drag & drop file manager.
- Get prepared for GRE exam via virtual FLash cards.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: