From Indiana's Green Network:
Since the 1970s the petroleum-based plastic bag has been at the checkout lane in grocery stores, retail stores, and restaurants. In 2006 there were over 88.5 billion plastic bags being consumed in the United States, with less than 1% of those ending up being recycled. The book is about some of the solutions I have come up with.
Version 1.1 updates links and information relevant to the eBooks topic.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1 updates links and information relevant to the eBooks topic.
More Products to Consider
- Learn how to reduce energy consumption at work.
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Manage your daycare business.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Provide practice in declensions and conjugations for Latin stud...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Edit music for those who professionally are engaged in music.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This is a SCAM!!! Email Harvester!!!"
Version: The Death of Plastic Bags 1.1
This is actually an EXE which requires a registration code.
I deleted this as soon as it said I needed to register it.
Now, why would FREE INFORMATION need to be inside an EXE, and then need to be registered?
BECAUSE IT IS SOME KIND OF A SCAM!!!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: