CNET Editors' reviewHelp for achieving a stress-free working environment is a download away with this comprehensive, mammoth application. You can easily define and schedule different stretching routines through The Break's clean and functional interface. It offers three breathing techniques and a variety of stretches for the eyes, neck, shoulders, wrists, and so on. Each routine is accompanied by a brief description and an easy-to-follow instructional video, and you can easily perform each routine while seated. The voice, background music, and videos are of good quality, which may explain the hefty download size of 73 MB. Its three-minute vacation, which displays relaxing scenes coupled with soothing music, was a welcome addition, but was locked during trial. Although the videos run for an average of only 30 seconds each, they give users a good feel for the program's registered version. QuickTime is required to make this program work. Health-conscious users will surely favor what this program has to offer, but will require patience during the download.
The Break is a unique, comprehensive, and effective software tool to help people combat the most common complaints of computer users everywhere: Headaches, Eye Strain, Neck and Shoulder Tension, Low Back Stiffness from prolonged sitting, and the epidemic, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. The central feature is a set of brief, easy-to-follow video exercise routines.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Recording screen activity into standard AVI video files.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Monitor stealthy the screen of your computer and Webcam views.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Convert various video files to RM/RMVB video formats.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Synchronize the subtitles file with your video.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"The Break is a terrific way to "take a break"from a busy lifestyle."
Version: The Break 1
I like the different variations you can choose from- like the different leaders, music and stretches. Its a great health product.
"Fantastic! Just what the doctor ordered.``"
Version: The Break 1
This product is exactly whath the doctor ordered, but without a prescription. I was advised to take regular breaks from the computer, to stretch my arms and legs, neck and eyes, and that's precisely what The Break helps me to do -- several times a day and on my schedule.