CNET Editors' reviewHelp for achieving a stress-free working environment is a download away with this comprehensive, mammoth application. You can easily define and schedule different stretching routines through The Break's clean and functional interface. It offers three breathing techniques and a variety of stretches for the eyes, neck, shoulders, wrists, and so on. Each routine is accompanied by a brief description and an easy-to-follow instructional video, and you can easily perform each routine while seated. The voice, background music, and videos are of good quality, which may explain the hefty download size of 73 MB. Its three-minute vacation, which displays relaxing scenes coupled with soothing music, was a welcome addition, but was locked during trial. Although the videos run for an average of only 30 seconds each, they give users a good feel for the program's registered version. QuickTime is required to make this program work. Health-conscious users will surely favor what this program has to offer, but will require patience during the download.
The Break is a unique, comprehensive, and effective software tool to help people combat the most common complaints of computer users everywhere: Headaches, Eye Strain, Neck and Shoulder Tension, Low Back Stiffness from prolonged sitting, and the epidemic, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. The central feature is a set of brief, easy-to-follow video exercise routines.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Get prevention reminders to take a break from computer.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Get alerts and easy exercises to avoid any strain while working...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Create stretching exercises for yourself or for your clients.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Keep track of your workouts and race events.
- Access over 200 weight training exercises plus workout routines...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Help grade school and high school students improve their math s...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Manage, upload, and download multiple files.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Automate your routine tasks and activities.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Keep an eye on your child PC usage.
- Get an alert to take a break from using your PC to prevent eye ...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Monitor soccer games from your desktop.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"The Break is a terrific way to "take a break"from a busy lifestyle."
Version: The Break 1
I like the different variations you can choose from- like the different leaders, music and stretches. Its a great health product.
"Fantastic! Just what the doctor ordered.``"
Version: The Break 1
This product is exactly whath the doctor ordered, but without a prescription. I was advised to take regular breaks from the computer, to stretch my arms and legs, neck and eyes, and that's precisely what The Break helps me to do -- several times a day and on my schedule.