From Marc Liyanage:
A small application that allows transformation of XML data using the XSLT stylesheet language. Ideal as a tool for learning and teaching XSLT, but can also be used for real production work... Recently added features, like tag completion and immediate syntax feedback, also make it useful as an XML editor.
Also includes direct rendering for HTML content, and for XSL-FO content with additional PDF-export functionality.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed the most common cause for a crash when quitting the application or closing a document window. Still not completely solved though.
- XSL-FO processing works again after it was broken by the Java 1.4.2 update.
- There's now a preferences dialog, currently with the following options:
- 1.) It allows to disable the syntax analysis which can take a long time with large documents. Note that disabling it also disables automatic closing tag insertion.
- 2.) It ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create, edit, and update your documents on the Web.
- Updates Java components.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Build robust, native iPhone and iPod touch form applications.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Java XML editor.
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Graphical interface for viewing Unix manual pages.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- Java XML editor for XML, XSD, XSL, DTD.
- Manage business database applications.
- Pixel perfect accuracy with a new built in magnifier for pickin...
- Editor for CgFX shader effect files.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Create Mac OS X apps from scripts.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: