Tennix is a single- and multiplayer tennis game from the bird's perspective. In single-player mode, the user plays against the computer AI using either the keyboard or the mouse. In multi-player mode, two players share the keyboard (or one players uses the mouse and the other one the keyboard). The game features different types of game courts (grass, clay, hard) and can also be played with a Joystick. Full-screen and windowed modes are possible. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play a combination of classic favorites Bingo and Slots.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Operate Windows by the sense operated with Mac.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Tag ships and win battles against 8 different characters.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Add features to the Stronghold Legends game.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Collect gems, capture bubbles, and win.
- Play a realistic 3D tennis game.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play a sequel of the Vierme game.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Add features to Stronghold game.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Watch the tennis balls as they bounce on your desktop.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play pacman over a network or with multiple players.
- Play a presidential election game.