TekIVR is a SIP Interactive Voice Response System for Windows provides call attendant function. TekIVR tested on Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and Windows 2003 server. TekIVR complies with RFC 3261. You can select your own audio files to be used in IVR scenario. TekIVR can also read-out texts using TTS (Text-to-Speech) engine. It supports ITU G.711 A-Mu law codecs and UPnP for NAT traversal. You can select IP address to be listened, default SIP proxy for outgouing calls. TekIVR can record and send incoming calls for configured SIP endpoints via e-mail (Voice Mail feature). You can dial into TekIVR and listen recorded messages in your mailbox. TekIVR supports Voice Mail Indication (RFC 3842). You can also log session details and errors into a log file.
More Products to Consider
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Join live-video chat rooms from around the world.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Add thousands of cool effects to webcam video for live video ch...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Add a virtual webcam with amazing video effects to your video c...
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Communicate within the company through LAN.
- Get notified to the email alerts and create custom notification...
- Add a virtual Webcam for video chats software such as Skype, MS...
- Update Eudora's mailbox table of content or mailbox files.
- Detect intruders with Webcams in your room and be alerted by e-...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Exploit your webcams and microphones to detect and record movem...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Chat over the Internet with up to 120 users via your Web camera...
- Run multiple Skype accounts on the same computer.
- Send and receive faxes in a network environment.
- Capture, edit, print, and share photos and videos from your Web...
- Record video on your screen or with a webcam.
- Create faxes from scanner and manage your documents.
- Capture and record your screen activity.
- Archive and back up e-mail messages and attachments.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content