Would you like to help friends or acquaintances with their computer problems from a remote location or have them help you? Do you want to make large files available to others - quickly and easily? Or would you like to show your desktop to someone at a remote location? In these and many other cases, TeamViewer is the perfect freeware for you. Use TeamViewer free of charge as a personal user and benefit from its extensive capabilities: remote control of computers, transfer of files, working online with others in a team, starting instant online meetings or scheduling your meetings in advance, communicating via VoIP or video, chatting or presenting online. TeamViewer is easy to use and secure (and trouble-free behind firewalls, proxy servers and NAT routers). Test it yourself: Download TeamViewer (without registration). Your first connection will be up and running in two minutes.
What's new in this version:
- Performance optimizations for PowerPCs
- Meetings can be hosted from the computers & contacts list
- Enhanced re-connect
- Fix when connecting from Windows to Mac in case the Mac monitor is in standby
- Reliable deleting of computers and contacts within the computers & contacts list
- TeamViewer now only blocks the video camera when actually transferring video
- Added missing translations
- Reliable online status when waking up the ...
See all new features »