Tcl Dev Kit (TDK) from ActiveState provides essential tools for Tcl programmers, making it easy to create, build and deploy applications. Rapidly deploy Tcl applications to a broad range of platforms, as ready-to-run executables starkits or starpacks for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris, AIX and HP-UX. Simplify development with tools for finding and fixing bugs, managing complex code bases, and optimizing your programs. Take control and work the way you want with a choice of GUIs or command line interfaces for most tools. Other features include TclApp that easily creates and deploys self-contained Tcl executables to all major platforms, and compiler, which protect your source code and reduce application support.
What's new in this version: Checker enhancements, TEA package management, Tcl 8.5 code compiler, GUI facelifts, New platforms: Mac OS X and Solaris x86 support.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Powerful drawing program.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Access Treo, Zire, Tungsten photos on your Mac.
- Save your time with quick installing, removing, upgrading, and ...
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Terminal emulator with hotkeys, split views, and fullscreen sup...