From Einhugur Software:
The Plugin uses native theme rendering on Windows XP and emulates XP theme rendering on older Windows and Linux systems. On MacOS systems we tried to give the control a little Mac touch since Macs have no concept for this control. ($99 is for all of the Einhugur plugins)
What's new in this version:
- Did some changes to make the plugin work on the latest REALbasic version.
- Did some internal optimizations and replaced use of depreciated SDK functions.
- Plugin is now linked against and dependent on libstdc++6 instead of libstdc++5 on Linux systems.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Save REALbasic windows with 2 lines of code and more.
- Convolution reverb audio plug-in.
- Installer / updater for the CD/DVD LightScribe Labeler app.
- Fully featured location manager.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Package management system.
- MIDI synthesizer.
- Compile and run Unix Open Source software on Mac OS X.
- Read, search & listen to the Quran being recited to you.